- Contributors: stevenkword
- Tags: keynote, powerpoint, presentation, presentations, reveal.js, slide, slides, slideshare, slideshow, speaker presentations, WordCamp, wp present
- Requires at least: 3.6
- Tested up to: 4.1.15
- Stable tag: 0.9.7
- License: GPLv2 or later
- License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Create an Account or checkout the new DEMO: http://wppresent.com
Want to help out? Check out the Developer Notes
Create interactive slide presentations, the WordPress way.
Presentation layer powered by reveal.js from Hakim El Hattab (http://hakim.se).
Currently works best with Chrome & Safari
If you'd like to contribute to the plugin you can find it on GitHub: https://github.com/stevenkword/WP-Present
- Upload "/wp-present" to the "/wp-content/plugins/" directory.
- Activate the plugin through the "Plugins" menu in WordPress.
- Rewrites modal editor for 4.0 compatibility
- Supports the ability to overwrite plugin template with theme templates
- JS script inclusion audit
- Adds shortcode for embedding WP Present into posts
- Updates donate buttons and links
- Tabifies the settings page
- More informative AJAX spinners
- Adds Templates for individual slides
- Enqueues Dashicons always
- Adds taxonomy bridge for storing additional taxonomy information in custom post types
- Updates admin menus
- Fixes color saving on Publish in modal customizer
- Emergency patches to fix support in preparation for WordPress 3.8
- I did things